ECO-07 Solved Assignment 2017-2018
ECO-07 Solved Assignment 2017-2018 for FREE
Elective Course in Commerce
ECO – 07: ELEMENTS OF STATISTICS
For July 2017 and January 2018 admission cycle
Attempt all the questions.
1. What is statistical sampling and explain various methods of sampling.
2. “Statistical methods are most dangerous in the hands of the inexpert” Discuss with example.
3. (a) Find out missing frequencies in the following incomplete distribution:
The values of Median and Mode are 27 and 26 respectively.
4. (a) Karl Pearson‟s coefficient of skewness of a distribution is +0.32. Its standard deviation is
6.5 and mean is 29.6. Find the mode and median of the distribution.
(b) The mean and standar deviation of a set of 100 observations were worked out as 40 and
5 respectively by a computer who by mistake took the value 5o in place of 40 for one
observation. Recalculate the correct mean and variance.
(c) Find the missing information from the following:
|Particulars||Group I||Group II||Group III||Combined|
(d) Distinguish between ‘U’ shaped and bell-shaped data with suitable illustrations.
5. Write short notes on the following:
(b) Mean deviation
(c) Standard deviation
(d) Lorenz Curve
MAIL US @ ADMIN@SOLEHALT.COM for free solved Assignment of ECO-07.